Thursday, October 09, 2008

Unifying Threads


(Click on the picture to see it better ...)

We have our new postcard flyers for the Unifying Threads show that will be running at the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft from October 26-December 21 (opening night will be 6:00 - 8:00 p.m., October 24).

Mary Ann Littlejohn and Susan King collaborated on the art direction for this card, which incorporates a piece of art from each of the participating artists. I think they did a beautiful job. Each of these artists is a member of the Beyond the Borders art-quilt group in Houston.

You are invited to come to the HCCC and view our work, along with the work of the other artists who will be showing there as well. We are thrilled to be showing during the same time that the Houston International Quilt Festival is in town, so we hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh - how far is this from the Convention Center?? Gotta find a way to get there !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    I'm sorry we missed meeting you as well. I really enjoyed your work and Laura and I always enjoy the HCCC. It was our break between market and festival. I especially loved the ceramic exhibit as ceramics was my minor in college.
    Maybe we'll meet next year.
    Fondly
    Frieda

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!