Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another One Sold!


I Beelieve, by Judy Coates Perez

Congratulations to Judy Coates Perez! Her wonderful artwork for the Reverse Auction was acquired at the Gold Donor level overnight. Ohmigosh, I was coveting that little piece myself, so I'm trying not to be jealous of the lucky winner ;^) That's another $450 for the fight against cancer ... Hooray, Judy! ... and remember, the minimum donation will drop at 10 a.m. CST today, Wednesday, March 25 by a whopping one-third. I have a feeling that today's the day that these fabulous fiber artworks will start flying out the door, so if you wait to late, your piece may be gone! Here's the link to the Reverse Auction: http://www.virginiaspiegel.com/ReverseAuctionArtwork2009.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Y'all!