Saturday, December 04, 2010

Urban Footscape

Today seems to be my day for posting pictures.  After having lost the Silent Auction bid I had placed on Jamie Fingal's "Urban Footscape" piece, I had the good luck of buying one of her small pieces in this series.  Here's a picture of it as it hangs on my office wall.  It is only 5" x 7", but is one of the most dynamic pieces of art in my little collection.  Thank you, Jamie!

"I Want to Create With My Hands"
I absolutely LOVE this little work of art.

1 comment:

  1. These are stunning! Thanks so much for sharing them. I have not been to a quilt show in a long time and I miss it!

    Really enjoying your blog!

    Tee
    www.greenislescrafts.com
    www.greenislescrafts.artfire.com
    shadohart (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!