Thursday, August 18, 2011

And the winner of the Masters: Art Quilts Vol.2 book is ...

Oh, noooo, you're not going to find out in the first line of the post!  First I have to say how surprised and excited I was to get so many wonderful Comments ... some begging and pleading, some intellectual, some pretty hysterical ... this has been so much fun, I'm definitely going to have to do this again.

Well, after much to-ing and fro-ing, frantic hair-pulling, and indecision (OMG, I couldn't make up my mind!  So many great Comments!), I finally chickened out and the final winner has been decided by the Hand of Fate (with the helping hand of my Faithful Little Nugget, FiFi the Wonder Assistant).  We very scientifically put slips of paper with the numbers of each Commenter into a hat (well, actually it was the cat's food dish, but don't worry, it was relatively clean), and FiFi then drew the winning number.

Which was ... #2 YARNGODDESS!  Please send me your name and address privately, Yarngoddess, and I will see that you receive your book directly from Sterling Publishing.

And now ... MORE GREAT NEWS, which was even a surprise to me.  Sterling actually sent me MORE copies of the book to give away, so FiFi very kindly consented to draw again.. #16 KEVIN B and #43 GAIL MYR, step right up and claim your prizes!  I will mail these books to you myself, so please email me with your mailing information.

(If I don't hear from you within 3 days, I just assume you've already gone out and bought your own copy, and I'll then have to pick another name!)

Well, this was too much fun.  Thank you all for joining in the excitement ... if you didn't win this time, maybe next time!  Stay tuned ...

6 comments:

  1. Is that true? You really mean I still have a chance?! Yum-yum, so intrigueing! Never tried reflections before and my chance to try it is very close! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very generous to give these books away! Bless you. You are sharing inspiration. I wish I had one, but I'll take out volumn 1 and look at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners!!! I'm inspired to take Volume 1 with me on vacation next week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you LInda for doing this giveaway! I WON! OMG, I won! I can't believe it. I've already emailed you my snail mail.
    Thank you thank you thank you.
    Gail Myrhorodsky (GAIL MYR)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everybody, for participating in this really fun giveaway. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading everyone's Comments. I just wish I had enough books for everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!