Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Art in Fiber, 2012

If you are anywhere near Round Top, Texas (near LaGrange, between Austin, Houston, and San Antonio), please come to the opening of The Art in Fiber, 2012 at the Copper Shade Tree Gallery.


I'm so honored to be participating in this invitational exhibit, with such wonderful fiber artists.  If you can't make it to the opening on Feb.4, please do try to make it by the gallery before the exhibit comes down on March 4.  I've sneak-peeked some of the incredible work that will be there, and you won't be disappointed!

And speaking of sneak peaks, here's a tiny portion of one of my entries:

"Look Into My Eyes" - detail
I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Linda! ;) I wish I could attend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could be here too, Carol Dean! Wouldn't that be fun, to actually meet in person some day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish I lived close enough to attend and the opening is on my birthday! I LOVE the sneak peek of your cat quilt. It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (early) birthday, Norma! I'm sorry you can't be here, it's going to be so much fun. Thanks for loving my cat quilt sneak preview!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!