Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun with Photoshop

A friend sent me a picture of one of her granddaughters, enjoying for the first time the annual bluebonnets that are now gracing most of the Texas countryside.  The child is so adorable, and the picture so beautiful, that I couldn't help creating a little Impressionist-style "painting" of her in Photoshop.  Here are the two pictures ... the original plus the 'shopped one.  Everybody say, "Awwwwwww" ... and don't forget you can click on each picture to embiggen.

(original)

Impressionist "painting"

6 comments:

  1. That's really cool, Linda! I'll have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbie ... wouldn't this make a cute art-quilt? Hmmmmm ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture is too adorable! I want to take her home and play. Actually, I talked to Charlie about getting a picture of us together in the bluebonnets, but I think we would cover too many flowers to get the point, since our bodies are probably five times bigger than hers. We have lost our "ahhh" factor. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and Charlie would be adorable in the bluebonnets ... I say, go for it! ;^)

      Delete
  4. This is a cool way to alter the (adorable!) photo. Love it!
    L

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!