Thursday, May 03, 2007

A few more from the Gallery Show

Adorable Cathy brought pictures from her camera to the last BTB meeting, and generously shared them ... so here are the last of the pics from the Beyond the Borders show at the Copper Shade Tree Gallery in Round Top, TX.


Above, I'm standing with Gerald Topola, gallery owner, and Susan King, the day after the Opening Reception. (Notice my "fascinator" hat that I just had to buy from neighboring gallery owner Marilyn Barbour.)



Here I am with "Dragons Need Love Too" (along with the Journal Quilt Book in which it is pictured). I was so thrilled that a local artist bought this piece, and she and I have since become friends!


Explaining the "finer points" of my mixed media piece, "Midnight at 20,000 Leagues".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Y'all!