Liz Berg has tagged me to give 7 random facts about myself.
When you're tagged, you're supposed to post 7 random facts (not 'interesting' facts, or 'secret' facts) about yourself in your blog, and also post the rules of the game. Then you tag seven others, and list their names in your blog. Leave those you've tagged a comment on their blogs so they'll know they've been tagged and to read your blog. So, here are my 7 random facts:
1. My 3 cats rule my life.
2. I'm very shy, but people refuse to believe me!
3. I'm a terrible housekeeper.
4. I've had love, marriage, a career, and now I have art. I wake up feeling lucky every day of my life. 5. It doesn't bother me that the squirrel food I put out in the back yard also gets eaten by rats.
6. Disney World is one of my favorite places in the universe.
7. I still rely on my parents for love and moral support.
Now it is my turn to tag others, so here goes:
Mary Ann Littlejohn
Frances Holliday Alford