Monday, November 21, 2011

The Winner of "From Felt to Fabric" is Announced


With the helping hand of my Faithful Little Nugget, FiFi the Wonder Assistant, we have once again used our scientifically proven method of dumping teeny tiny little slips of numbered paper into the cat's food dish (don't get all excited, it's just DRY food, gosh!), and stirring them up very well with a wooden spoon.  FiFi then donned her disposable surgical gloves and drew the winning number.

... drumroll, please ... Contestant #6, "Laura".  Congratulations!  Will you please email me at linda.t.minton@gmail.com with your true identity and mailing address.  If I don't hear from you within 48 hours, another drawing will be held.

Thank you all so much for entering ... I hope to have another drawing soon, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Well--I'm sad it wasn't me, but big CONGRATS to the winner! Have fun with the book.
    --Toni in Milwaukee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is great idea! Congrats and enjoy your present!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to the gracious Antonija and Angels for their lovely comments. I did hear from the winner, and her book is on her way to her this afternoon. I appreciate everyone's enthusiastic entry comments too!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!