Monday, November 01, 2010

A photoshop challenge

Thanks to Cynthia Powell  for her first official Challenge in playing with Photoshop.  Even though I'm supposed to be getting packed for Quilt Festival, I couldn't resist playing with the picture she provided, of a beautiful old door:


And here's my answer to the challenge.  I used some filters and added the critters, plus their shadows.  Not nearly as detailed and beautiful as Cindy's example on her website, but then I only spent about a half hour on this ... because I couldn't stand not to!

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh Linda-This is awesome! I love the critters! Have fun at Quilt Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation...lizards rock...especially the one in the lower right trying to look all big and bad.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to see your new post. thanks!
    Please take a look at my blog www.khmer-visit.blospot.com,

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!