Monday, November 01, 2010

A photoshop challenge

Thanks to Cynthia Powell  for her first official Challenge in playing with Photoshop.  Even though I'm supposed to be getting packed for Quilt Festival, I couldn't resist playing with the picture she provided, of a beautiful old door:


And here's my answer to the challenge.  I used some filters and added the critters, plus their shadows.  Not nearly as detailed and beautiful as Cindy's example on her website, but then I only spent about a half hour on this ... because I couldn't stand not to!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Linda-This is awesome! I love the critters! Have fun at Quilt Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation...lizards rock...especially the one in the lower right trying to look all big and bad.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!