Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Der Craigle on Fantasy Holiday


(Click on the picture for a larger view.)

My Baby Brother Craig (all 6'3" of him), also known as Der Craigle and the hardest working man in show business (or rather, the phone business) deserves a vacation, and so I have created a Fantasy Holiday for him, including a 1936 Ford Deluxe Cabriolet touring car, a castle for exploring, repairing, and napping, a Keeper's Gate House with Garden Baby Keepers for security, a lemon tree for exotic drink garnishment, and an entire Rubber Ducky family for comfort and entertainment. (Craigle, can I come visit?)

love,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    How cool! I have thought of creating a fantasy vacation also. It is neat that we can put ourselves into any place in the world we might like to be. Hmm! We can also appear to have most anything. I'd like an old Jaquar.
    I'll see what I can do about that!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!