Thursday, November 30, 2006

More Festival Pics


Here I am with Virginia Spiegel, in front of the Fiberarts For A Cause Exhibit. See her website http://www.virginiaspiegel.com/NewFiles/ACSFundraiser.html for all the exciting information on the fabulous work she accomplished. I was proud to be even peripherally associated with her effort.



My friend Leslie Jenison from San Antonio ... we get to see each other every year at Festival, but never for long enough!


Franki Kohler was kind enough to come and introduce herself at the Reception ... what a sweet and fun lady!


My buddy Larkin Van Horn ... whattagal! (Gee -- in this picture, we sort of look alike!)


Larkin's fabulous beaded neckpiece ... there are no words!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for these pictures . . . finally, faces to put with names :D

    And I am in complete awe of Larkin's jewelry . . . I have her book and have drooled over her website but seeing this on her is special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed meeting you also. And the feeling is mutual about wishing we were closer - you have having a lot of fun. thanks for the pictures. It brings back good memories. Was that really only six weeks ago? Linda J.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!