Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Dixon Concert

Even though this is such a blurry picture, it's the best one I have of Tommy and Sharon Dixon's annual country concert, and so just have to post it anyway. Their son Jared and their friend Pat plays with Tommy, and Sharon sings several songs with them. The atmosphere is always fun and funny, and children are allowed only if they are too young to understand the sometimes rowdy humor! I look forward to it every year, and this year was especially wonderful since we almost lost Tommy last year to some health problems. He's doing great now, and we were all so happy to have something to celebrate!





Barb & Betty, above, getting into the party mood, with food and beverage.


Ms. Lynn is ALWAYS in a party mood!

2 comments:

  1. Linda, actually the photo of Tommy and me is from the private pre-concert that we did for you and Lynn on Saturday night. I noticed because I was wondering why I was wearing that and why Tommy was wearing shorts and then it hit me. At any rate, not just anybody gets a private concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, that's right, Sharon! (That's what I get for waiting so long to post photos.) None of the other indoor pictures turned out AT ALL, so even though this one was very blurry, it still brings back great memories. Thanks again for the private concert!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!