Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More Fabulous Art Quilts from QF 2011

To quote the Sex in the City theme song ... "How do you like it ... more, More, MORE!"

Windswept, by Maria Elkins

A Fine Pastry, by Connie Fahrion

A Very Stingy Tooth Fairy, by Pamela Allen

AHHHHHH, Life is a Holiday, by Linda Hibbard

Autumn Melody, by Nancy Dickey

Beneath the Canopy, by Susan Fletcher King

Birth Certificate, by Maya Chaimovich

Bugs and Other Living Things, by Pamela G. Allen

Butterfly Garden, by Ellen Anne Eddy

Central Park, by Kathy York

Central Park again (side view ... some pieces needed multiple views!)
Kathy York's "Central Park" just had to have a detail shot of her little "buildings".


Dixie Dingo Dreaming, by Susan E. Carlson

Eco-Mission, by Margarita Korioth

Embrace 1, by Maria Elkins

Embrace, by Paulette Landers

Generosity, by Judy Momenzadeh

Good Onya Sonya Onya Bike!  by Helen C. Godden
 
Hippo Love, by Janet Fogg

Kiss, by Jo Dixey

Life's Force, by Lucia Chan

Long Day's Journey, by Pamela Morris

Maximum Cat Nap, by Susan Brubaker Knapp

Mayapples, by Terry Kramzar

O Happy Day, by Timna Tarr

Of Cabbages and Kings, by Norma Schlager

Population Explosion, by Laura Fogg

Spontaneous Combustion, by Pat Krouth

The Big Loser, by Pamela G. Allen

The Hues of Amber, by Karlyn Bue Lohrenz

Time, by Sue de Vanny

Twitter, by Margarita Korioth

Via Apia My Way, by Maxine L. Oliver
Still more images to come ... maybe tomorrow.  Ohmigosh, I'm getting artistically inspired all over again.

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful show of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, again, and thanks for including me. I take a lot of pictures, but I don't always get the names. Good for you for being so diligent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your photos. The next best thing to being there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, Thank you for the wonderful photos. Missed Houston, it was time for a break after 10 years and what I missed the most was not just my friends but all the beautiful quilts. Thank you for the eye candy... spectacular.
    Heidi Lund
    Bremerton, WA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Amazing how you've shared my favorites as well as gorgeous ones that I missed! How is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for including me.What an eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am enjoying your pictures from Festival in Houston. I can clearly see that there are rows that I missed. Thank you so much for posting these amazing works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, I'm like Jamie, there are clearly some rows that I missed also, and what wonderful eye candy you posted. Maggie Winfield

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for including my quilt, "Windblown," as well as all the other terrific art quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS!!Thanks, I had to miss this year, but I am getting a happy-fix here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done an amazing job posting these photos! I still have not had the chance to upload all of mine to my blog. It was a great show, and it was a bummer not being able to take pics of the SAQA quilts, but I understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a couple of my abosulute favorites - the bird with the blurred background, the cat sleeping and more. I want to talk with you about which house is which artist. I know one, but am intrigued by the others.
    thanks for a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your photos. I was every disappointed that I couldn't go to the show. At least I can enjoy it through you pics. I'm also really happy that you included my quilt "Via Appia My Way"....

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog is terrific. There is often all the ideal data at the suggestions of my fingers. Thanks and maintain up the beneficial work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m impressed, I need to say. Truly seldom do I encounter a blog that is each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your notion is outstanding; the issue is a thing that not adequate individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kathy Trosclair4:02 PM, July 14, 2014

    Is the O Happy Day, by Timna Tarr available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, you would need to contact Timna Tarr about purchasing her quilt. I simply posted a picture of it because I loved it. I'm sorry I don't have contact information for her. Cheers!

      Delete

Talk to me, Y'all!