Friday, April 23, 2010

Artist's Grasshopper Shoes





These are a more economical, but just as beautiful, version of the Z-Coil shoes offered earlier. Since the shoes themselves are less expensive, I can offer them at a lower price. These little Grasshoppers are what we used to naively call "tennis shoes", back before there were all these different styles of athletic shoes. They are a "Stretch Plus" sneaker, Size 8M, retailing (white) at $50. They have a nice thick inner sole, accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association. I'm offering them (new-in-box) with my signed artwork, at $110.

If you'd like me to custom-paint shoes for you, please contact me at linda.t.minton@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Wowie Kazowie...those are some amazing painted shoes. A hidden talent of yours? You should announce this on Facebook. Talk about clicking your heels kinda shoes. You have out done yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jamie! These are more fun than a barrel of monkeys (although they take lots more hours than monkeys would probably be willing to invest, LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L o o o o o o o o ove these! I sure miss seeing you, my Texas sistah!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Y'all!