Sunday, September 13, 2015

QuiltCon 2015

In my excitement over getting ready for the Houston International Quilt Festival coming up at the end of October, I suddenly remembered that I had never posted my pictures from the Modern Quilt Guild's QuiltCon from earlier this year.

Here are a few of my favorite quilts from that show.

33 by Gabriella Kirst

Citrus Wedge by Jen Carlton Bailey

Citrus Wedge - detail

CPU by Katherine Jones

Squaring the Circle by Jo Avery

Steal This Quilt by Chawne Kimber

Little Brother by Stacey Murton

Tessellation 3 by Nydia Kehnle

Tessellation 3 - detail

Moving Target by Christine Perrigo

The American Context 16 - Christina's World
by Luke Haynes

The American Context 16 - Christina's World - detail

Barb Knoblock, me, and Lynn Douglass in back row,
Betty Baker and Sharon Dixon in front.
(FMLC Plus One!)
We are all longarm quilters, and long-time friends.

1 comment:

Talk to me, Y'all!